Air charter may sound like an unattainable luxury, but often it’s the most cost-effective and appropriate solution for your needs.
Booking a charter through ETM offers the added benefits of exclusivity, flexibility and brand personalisation, including customised livery and onboard announcements.
Contact our group travel team today to discuss your air charter needs.Contact us
Charter travel services include
- Complete charter management and facilitation, including detailed operational risk assessment and contingency planning.
- Contract negotiation to ensure flexible terms of agreement.
- Stringent market analysis and assessment of available options to ensure economical and effective solutions.
- Comprehensive implementation of a COVID-19 management plan, ensuring full oversight and compliance for the safety of all passengers and crew.
- Liaison with Government / regulatory authorities and securing all landing permits and approvals where applicable.
- Optimisation of flight schedules.
- Branding and personalisation.
Best-in-class service and expertise
We work with both commercial and world-leading independent providers of air charter and aviation services, offering more than 25 years’ experience in delivering large scale, sensitive and complex charter services globally.
Public sector air charter
Corporate Travel Management – part of the CTM Group – is a leading provider of public sector travel programs, supporting the unique and complex travel needs of public and third sector organisations across Australia.
Our expert charter travel teams have both the experience and security credentials to manage a wide range of sensitive assignments.
Corporate air charter
For larger groups of travellers, air charter can often be the most cost effective and efficient solution for your organisation.
Chartering comes with quite unique benefits including increased flexibility and the opportunity to personalise the experience.
- Branding opportunities: let your imagination run wild as you personalise the entire experience for your travellers: have your brand feature at the gate, on the boarding steps, the plane’s livery, onboard design, headrests and catering. You can even tannoy tailored announcements.
- Flexibility: when you’re not constrained by commercial airline schedules and routes, you really can fly where and when you want to.
Sports air charter
Arranging travel for the sports industry is uniquely complex and challenging. It’s not just the athletes that need to be flown from A to B, but the coaches, medical teams, key stakeholders, kit and fans, each of which has very different needs and requirements, which can often be met better through air charter.
CTM has more than 25 years’ experience managing travel, and our specialist global service CTM Sport is run by a passionate and knowledgeable team who understand these complexities, can react at speed and operate with the highest levels of discretion and sensitivity.